Closing Date: May 5, 2019
Tri-Line Carriers LP is a team of experienced professionals providing exceptional transportation services in a wide range of industries including drywall, lumber, CO2 and bulk commodities throughout North America. We are currently looking for a full-time Licensed Heavy Duty Mechanic to join the team at our Edmonton Terminal.
Our ideal candidate should be experienced with all aspects of maintenance and repair to various types / makes of highway tractors, and experience with trailer repair is an asset.
- Competitive Wage
- Medical Benefits
- Tool Allowance
- Boot Allowance
– 5+ years of Heavy Duty Mechanic experience
– Fully licensed; ability to perform and sign off on Alberta vehicle inspections
– The ability to meet tight deadlines and work effectively & accurately under pressure
– Technical knowledge and aptitude for time and repair tracking programs
– Reliable transportation and ownership of proper tools
– Pass a pre-employment medical and drug screen
– Clear criminal record check
– Class 1 license would be an asset
– A team player attitude with good time-management and organizational skills
If you think you are a good fit for us – please submit your resume via indeed.com, or send your cover letter and resume directly to hpittman at triline.ca
We thank all applicants for submitting a resume, however only those who are qualified and chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now »