Full-Time Class 1 Driver for Nights, Calgary
We are recruiting a professional Class 1 Company Driver to service a night shift hauling gypsum rock out of our site near Invermere, BC. Side-dump trailers will be picked up in Calgary, AB prior to loading. We are a PIC carrier, dedicated to the highest safety standards and committed to our safety culture. Our ideal candidate will have a strong history in the transport industry and the desire to be a night-owl.
- Class 1 License
- 2 years super-B experience
- Professional (class 1) mountainexperience
- Ability to pass drug and medical testing
- Clean drivers abstract
- Excellence and commitment to safety compliance
- Proven demonstration of customer service behaviors
- Experience with e-logs is an asset
- Growth and professional development
- Safe workplace environment
- Paid training
- Benefits package
- All applicants will be subject to pre-employment medicals, criminal record checks, drug and alcohol screening and a road test as part of the recruitment process.Interested applicants in this position please apply via email hiring at triline.ca, fax to 403-279-6616 or you can drop off your information at our Calgary terminal.
- We thank you in advance for your interest, however only selected applicants will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Apply Now »