The Tri-line Flatbed Division operates out of Edmonton and Calgary and services clients throughout BC, AB, and in to Montana. We are searching for an experienced professional Class 1 Driver (Super B) to join our team in the coming weeks to be fully trained for February. Our successful candidate will be comfortable and experienced with mountain driving and trips outside the province when needed. Must be fit for load securing activities.
Hours: 70-hour work week rotation; sleeping in designated tractor required throughout the week (as needed) with re-sets home on weekends.
Some destinations include, but are not limited to:
Rocky Mountain House
– Compensation for all activities performed
– Medical benefits
– Skilled customer service/dispatch team
– Family atmosphere
– Growth opportunities
– Following compliance procedures (pre-post trip; HOS; load securement etc)
– Tarping loads when required
– On road safety compliance
– Load securement
– Reporting to dispatch
– Communicating with clients and dispatch
– Practicing professionalism in all activities
– Accurate completion of paperwork (BOL, incident reports, log books etc)
– Class 1 license
– 3 years Class 1 experience (will be verified) – minimum
– 2 years super B experience & ability to reverse effectively
– Mountain experience in Class 1 vehicle
– Flatbed experience is a strong asset
– Ability to driver cross border (having a FAST card is a strong asset)
– Demonstrated professionalism
– Career longevity is a strong asset
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment road evaluation, drug & medical testing, and must pass a Canadian criminal background check.
We thank all applicants for your submissions, however only those who are selected will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Application and orientation materials have been switched to an online format. Candidates must have access to a desktop or laptop computer. If you do not have access, please inform our recruiter and we will find an accommodation.