Tri-Line is searching for a skilled professional Class 1 Driver to service our Alberta and BC routes respectively. Our successful candidate will be comfortable and experienced with mountain driving and trips outside the province when needed. Must be fit for load securing activities and able to back up super B trailers.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Hours: 70-hour work week rotation; sleeping in designated tractor required throughout the week (as needed) with re-sets home on weekends.
Some destinations include, but are not limited to:
– Medical benefits
– Skilled customer service/dispatch team
– Family atmosphere where relationships and communication are valued
– Growth opportunities
– Following compliance procedures (pre-post trip; HOS; load securement etc)
– On road safety compliance
– Reporting to dispatch through PeopleNet e-log system
– Communicating with clients and dispatch
– Practicing professionalism in all activities
– Accurate completion of paperwork (BOL, incident reports, log books etc)
– 3 years Class 1 experience (will be verified)
– 2 years super B experience
– 2 years backing up super B’s experience
– Experience with curtainside trailers considered an asset
– Clean criminal record check
– Mountain experience in Class 1 vehicle
– Flatbed experience is an asset
– Demonstrated professionalism
– Career longevity is a strong asset
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment road evaluation, drug & medical testing, and must pass a Canadian criminal background check.
We thank all applicants for your submissions, however only those who are selected will be contacted.