We are in search of an experienced professional driver to work full-time out of our Calgary or Edmonton, and Winnipeg terminals.
Our Tri-Line Regional Curtainside Division services an extensive building supply chain across Western Canada. Our professional drivers are courteous, professional, safety-conscious, and timely in their deliveries and have gained a renowned reputation for Tri-Line’s services.
– Growth and professional development
– A safe and healthy working environment
– Paid training
– Competitive pay package
– Medical Benefits
– Electronic Logs
– Bi-weekly pay – direct deposit
– A friendly and respectful work environment
– Clean license & commercial abstract
– MINIMUM 3 years of highway class 1 experience
– MINIMUM 2 years of super b experience
– Be reliable and have a strong work ethic.
– Be professional and safety conscious.
– Must be physically capable to perform flat-deck work.
– Travel for this position requires a driver to travel/be away from home up to 5 days/nights a week
Should this sound like an ideal opportunity for you, please email your resume to hiring @ triline.ca or fax to 403-279-6616
We thank you for your interest; however only selected candidates will be contacted.
Apply Now »