The Tri-line Bulk Team is currently seeking a Class 1 Driver to deliver loads throughout AB, BC, and cross-border would be an asset but not a requirement. Drivers are on a 70-hour work rotation and work will be assigned both locally and away from home, depending on orders.
– Work/Life Balance
– Medical Benefits
– Year-Round Work
– Load/Unload/Waiting – All Activities Paid
– Boot Allowance
– Valid Class 1 Driver’s License
– Clean driver’s abstract
– Clean criminal record
– Minimum of 5 years Class 1 driving experience.
– MUST have 2 years hauling Super B’s
– 1 year of pneumatic bulker experience
– Experienced hauling through mountains
– Experienced with tire chaining
– Demonstrates a high level of commitment to safety
– Strong demonstration of collision avoidance and 360 degree awareness
– Demonstrates high quality customer service
– Exceptional professionalism
All applicants will be subject to pre-employment medicals, criminal record checks, drug screening and a road evaluation as part of the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for your interest in this position, however only qualified candidates will be selected for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $70,000.00-$90,000.00 per yearApply Now »