Tri-Line Carriers is seeking a highly skilled Class 1 Driver/Pneumatic Operator to join our team of professionals. Tri-line is dedicated to providing excellent service and on-time deliveries in a safety conscious manner. Our Class 1 Drivers must have the ability to work independently while following all safety compliance procedures. Primary commodities delivered include dry cement bulk and flyash primarily, with options for frac sand, lime and glass.
– Growth and professional development
– A safe and healthy working environment
– Paid training
– Medical Benefits
– Electronic Logs
– Bi-monthly pay – direct deposit
– Referral Program
– Sleep Apnea Treatment Program
– Valid Class 1 Driver’s License
– Clean driver’s abstract
– Clean criminal record
– Minimum of 3 years class 1 driving experience.
– Minimum of 2 years hauling Super B’s
– Experience with Off Road driving and chaining
– Ability to accurately back up super B’s in a timely manner
– Demonstrates a high level of commitment to safety
– Demonstrates high quality customer service
– Exceptional professionalism
– Must be able to work flexible hours
All applicants will be subject to pre-employment medicals, criminal record checks, drug testing and a road test as part of the recruitment process.
Interested applicants please send your resume to hiring at triline.ca, fax resume to 403-279-6616 or you can drop off your information at our Edmonton, Calgary or Medicine Hat Terminal.
We thank you in advance for your interest, however only selected applicants will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
Apply Now »