Apply Now »
We are recruiting a safety focused and conscientious Class 1 Driver to join our team of professionals who service our Monday to Friday waste-run from Calgary to Coronation, AB. Must be available to work evening shifts commencing at 3:00 or 4:00pm MST. This is a part-time, spareboard position with full-time hours given where available.
- Growth and professional development
- Safety programs and safe work environment
- Paid training
- Union protection
- PIC status
- Opportunities to move to full-time status
- Class 1 driver’s license
- 3 years class 1 experience
- Off-road and chaining experience
- Ability to back up with accuracy
- Demonstrates high quality customer service
- Professionalism and strong driving skills
- Clean driver’s abstract
- Clear criminal record
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Highest level of commitment to safety
- Ability to operate e-logs is an asset
- Experience with tippers is an asset
All applicants will be subject to pre-employment medicals, criminal record checks, drug and alcohol screening and a road test as part of the recruitment process.
We thank you in advance for your interest, however only selected applicants will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $280.00 /day