We are recruiting a professional Class 1 Driver to service a dedicated run based out of Calgary. This run loads near Invermere, BC and hauls back to Calgary nightly, Monday – Friday.
- Growth and professional development
- Safe workplace environment
- Paid training
- Electronic Logs
- Medical Benefits
- Boot Allowance
- Class 1 License
- 2 years super-B experience
- Mountain driving experience
- Ability to pass drug and medical testing
- Clean driver’s abstract
- Excellence and commitment to safety compliance
- Proven demonstration of customer service behaviors
- Experience with e-logs is an asset
All applicants will be subject to pre-employment medicals, criminal record checks, drug and alcohol screening and a road test as part of the recruitment process.
Interested applicants in this position please apply via email hiring at triline.ca, fax to 403-279-6616 or you can drop off your information at our Calgary
We thank you in advance for your interest, however only selected applicants will be contacted.
Driver Recruitment & Retention
Tri-Line Carriers LP
E: hpittman at triline.ca | www.triline.ca
Job Type: Full-time
Apply Now »