Closing Date: Monday, June 3, 2019
Our management team is currently seeking a Class 1 Driver for our pneumatic bulk haul with Iko Calgary. This dedicated run loads at Exshaw, AB and is completed 2 times daily. The position is ideal for those looking for a work/life balance as there will be 4 scheduled afternoon or night shifts per week. Successful candidates will have a strong work history involving super-B/tankers and experience with pneumatic air cans specifically will be considered an asset.
– Work/Life Balance
– Medical Benefits
– Year-Round Work
– Load/Unload/Waiting – All Activities Paid
– Boot Allowance
– Valid Class 1 driver’s license
– Clean driver’s abstract
– Clean criminal record (full checks will be completed)
– Minimum of 5 years Class 1 driving experience.
– MUST have 2 years hauling Super B’s
– 1 year of pneumatic bulker (on-loading/off-loading) experience is an asset
– Demonstrates a high level of commitment to safety compliance
– Strong demonstration of collision avoidance and 360 degree awareness
– Demonstrates high quality customer service
– Exceptional professionalism
– Strong mechanical aptitude
All applicants will be subject to pre-employment medicals, criminal record checks, drug screening and a road evaluation as part of the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for your interest in this position, however only qualified candidates will be selected for an interview.Apply Now »