Class 1 Driver or Owner Operator needed for our Regional Pneumatic Dry-Bulk Super-B position out of Edmonton, AB. Our successful candidate will be capable of working in BC and The Yukon. Preference will be given to operators with experience hauling dry cement in air cans.
– A safe and healthy working environment
– Paid training
– Highly competitive pay package
– Medical Benefit Package
– Professional and industry leading dispatch team
– Electronic Logs
– Bi-monthly pay – direct deposit
– Referral Program
– Valid Class 1 Driver’s License
– Clean driver’s abstract
– Clean criminal record
– Minimum of 3 years class 1 driving experience.
– Minimum of 2 years hauling Super B’s
– Experience with Off Road driving and chaining
– Ability to accurately back up super B’s in a timely manner
– Demonstrates a high level of commitment to safety
– Demonstrates high quality customer service
– Exceptional professionalism
– Must be able to work flexible hours
All applicants will be subject to pre-employment medicals, criminal record checks (impaired driving charges are not accepted), drug and alcohol screening and a road test as part of the recruitment process.
Interested applicants in this position please send your resume to hiring at triline.ca, fax resume to 403-523-7702 or you can drop off your information at our Edmonton, Calgary or Medicine Hat Terminal.
We thank you in advance for your interest, however only selected applicants will be contacted.
Driver Recruitment & Retention
Apply Now »