Tri-Line Carriers, a division of TFI International, is hiring a Class 1 Driver in Edmonton, AB. Our ideal candidate will be super B capable, able to work 12 hour days Monday – Friday, and have off-road experience. Job duties are physically demanding and require approximately 11-12 hours to complete 2 runs daily.
- Growth and professional development
- Safe workplace environment
- Paid training
- Medical benefits
- Valid Class 1 Driver’s License
- Minimum of 2 years Class 1 experience
- 2 years super B experience
- Physically demanding work. Must be able to perform all job duties as required.
- Manually rolling tarps and dolly legs, splitting B-Trains multiple times per day.
- Experience with tippers an asset
- Demonstrates high quality customer service
- Professionalism and strong driving skills
- Clean driver’s abstract
- Clean criminal record search
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- High level of commitment to safety
- Fast past environment
$305.00 per day ($152.50 flat rate per load, 2 loads per day,)
Interested applicants in this position please apply via email hiring at triline.ca, fax to 403-279-6616 or you can drop off your information at our Edmonton Terminal.
We thank you in advance for your interest, however only selected applicants will be contacted.
Apply Now »