The Tri-line Bulk Team is currently seeking a Class 1 Driver for a local pneumatic-bulk haul. This dedicated run begins at 15:30 and deliveries are between Exshaw & Calgary, AB (Tuesday – Friday). The position is ideal for those looking for a work/life balance as there will be 4 scheduled shifts per week with options to work on Mondays when volumes are high. Successful candidates will have a strong work history dealing super-B/tankers and experience with pneumatic air cans is considered a definite asset.
Hours: 15:30 – 3:30 respectively; shift times may vary during the first month/training
– Work/Life Balance
– Medical Benefits
– Year-Round Work
– Load/Unload/Waiting – All Activities Paid
– Boot Allowance
– Valid Class 1 Driver’s License
– Clean driver’s abstract
– Clean criminal record
– Minimum of 5 years Class 1 driving experience.
– MUST have 2 years hauling Super B’s
– 1 year of pneumatic bulker experience
– Demonstrates a high level of commitment to safety
– Strong demonstration of collision avoidance and 360 degree awareness
– Demonstrates high quality customer service
– Exceptional professionalism
All applicants will be subject to pre-employment medicals, criminal record checks, drug screening and a road evaluation as part of the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for your interest in this position, however only qualified candidates will be selected for an interview.
Apply Now »