Are you a highly motivated professional Class 1 Driver with a can-do attitude? Do you take a problem-solving approach and adapt to an ever-changing work environment? Are you typically inclined to accept challenges and pride yourself on a strong work ethic? If so, you are ready for a career with Tri-line. Our Calgary Bulk Division provides lime delivery services from Exshaw to East Calgary. We are searching for a super B-capable team member for our night-shift beginning at 12:30am. Shifts will run for 10-12 hours respectively (dependent on wait times, weather, etc).
We Offer :
– Growth and professional development
– A safe and healthy working environment
– Paid training
– Highly competitive pay package
– Benefit Package
– Electronic Logs
– Bi-monthly pay – direct deposit
– Valid Class 1 Driver’s License
– Clean driver’s abstract
– Clean criminal record
– Minimum of 3 years class 1 driving experience.
– Minimum of 2 years hauling Super B’s
– 1 year or more experience on and off-loading pneumatic trailers a prioritized asset
– Experience with off- road driving and chaining
– Ability to accurately back up super B’s in a timely manner
– Demonstrates a high level of commitment to safety
– Demonstrates high quality customer service
– Exceptional professionalism
– Strong organizational skills and ability to maintain precise and timely documentation
– Must be able to work through the night
All applicants will be subject to pre-employment medicals, criminal record checks (impaired driving charges are not accepted), drug and alcohol screening and a road test as part of the recruitment process.
We thank you in advance for your interest, however only selected applicants will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Recruitment & onboarding process has been updated to a 90% online process. Access to a laptop or personal computer will be required. Please inform our recruiter if you are unable to obtain access to these tools.