Ensuring the safety and health of every employee at our division by providing a positive work environment is an integral aspect of our commitment to our customers, business partners, and the communities in which we work.
Our philosophy is simple:
- We’re dedicated to providing a safe and healthy work environment for all.
- Everyone gets home safely.
- Safety is the responsibility of every individual.
- Safety is about acquiring the proper training, not discipline.
- We’ll strive to meet the highest industry safety standards of our customers.
- We measure ourselves against recognized industry standards in order to promote the continuous improvement of our health and safety practices.
Our safety programs are a comprehensive program that adheres to all Federal and Alberta Occupational Health and Safety standards.
Tri-Line Carriers holds an Alberta Certificate of Recognition and are a proud member of Partners in Compliance (PIC) program. In addition, Tri-line holds a FMCSA Satisfactory rating.
The basic principles of our safety program:
- Our safety programs are written and implemented to meet or exceed legislative requirements.
- We require an extensive orientation and three year recertification program for all of our professional operators.
- Ongoing training programs are designed to ensure the safety of our employees, customers, consultants and the general public.
- We assess the hazards our professional operators face and look for optimal solutions to keep them safe, be it engineered or the right combination of PPE.
- We implement an industry-leading maintenance program to ensure all our equipment exceeds CVSA standards.
- All injuries, hazards and serious incidents are reported and investigated.
- Safety compliance is ensured through regular audits and inspections.